Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Texture, pattern, colour, faux, natural, orange, red, rust, brown yellow.....AUTUMN!!!!
How to create your own....
1. walk down a neighbourhood street and take a pic of any maple tree right now...most are starting to change
2. look in your basement for long forgotten fall decor and introduce once again adding a textural burlap runner and birch bark wrapped candles to the mix
3. if your dried green hydrangeas suddenly turn into brown dried hydrangeas....don't despair...place them with twisty twigs and chinese lanterns in a large clear vase.
4. buy a big potted mum. They are frost hardy and come in an array of beautiful fall colours.
6. replace your summer wreath with a leafy wreath outside your front door.
BTW...Can you differentiate the real from the faux?